PDA

View Full Version : Duplicate recruits

bravodragon
12-08-2007, 03:37 AM
http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg185/bravodragon/ss0000.jpg

i was trying to recruit someone new and i was pretty sure that i only had 4 recruits at that time but when i completed the recruiting quest and when back to get the recruit it told me that i already had the max number of recruits.so when i checked the raid screen i saw that there was a duplicate of my priest and the name appeared twice.

there were also times when i raid the computer i saw duplicate of their heroes but i did not think much of it as i thought prehaps it was just 2 recruits having the same name or soemthing

Shadow
12-08-2007, 10:38 AM
Just to make sure what the problem is, you have 1 npc called Thyra, but it is showing up twice in the raid list? This is what it sounds like you are saying. I just want to verify.

If this is so was there anything special about getting Thyra?

bravodragon
12-08-2007, 11:56 AM
i remember recruting her some time ago then suddenly i noticed there were 2 of her at my lifestone and her name appears twice on the raid list.i recrutied her in the center of the town after doing the quest.

i already kicked one of her duplicate out of the covenant to make room for others but i think its some sort of bug cause there was once i remember raiding an AI and saw a duplicate of her recruit defending the lifestone.if i did not remember wrongly it was a priest too.

Shadow
12-08-2007, 12:05 PM
Oh, so you at least had 2 full versions of her, not just a duplicate name in the raid list.

bravodragon
12-08-2007, 12:23 PM
yup,sorry if i did not make it quite clear.it was like it suddenly cloned itself.it functions fully like a recruit eg. i can take her out aventuring and go on raids with her

Shadow
12-08-2007, 12:55 PM
That's fine. I'll see if I can track down this problem. I'm just glad that you got an extra recruit instead of being short a recruit. :)