PDA

View Full Version : Mods folder not working on steam version

Mujik
02-27-2014, 11:35 AM
Hi, i just got my drox operative steam key and i moved my game to steam but all of a sudden the mods folders stoped working (and i don't know if this happened 'cause of steam or 'cause i also updated the game from 1.029 to 1.035, probably the first).
I still can get my mods to work by dropping them in the assets folder, i just think that they were better organized before (not that i have a lot of mods just 3 :p).
Also i though that i should post about this bug here so another people having the same issue can make their mods work too, and that soldak may fix it so we can go back to use the mods folder

legoman501
08-23-2014, 09:28 PM
I found this strategy online. It goes as follows...

1. Go to your game list. Right click on Drox Operative and select "Properties"

2. Click on the "Local Files" tab and select "Browse Local Files"

3. A window should pop up with all the local files for Drox Operative. Mods go in the folder labeled "Assets"

4. I find it helps to create a shortcut to the local files. It saves time and you don't have to remember this process

Hope this helps a bit!

maxxcooper
11-28-2014, 04:00 PM
Hi This Work I Think for Windows Os versions Only but the following works too

#1 If You want to fix your mod problem ed your mods with steam's workbinch that might solve the problem

Or

#2 after you've instilled Drox Operative and its expansion use its desktop icon shortcut to go to the source instead of going through the start menu to that if you knew that. ok this might help those who don't well see ya :cool: