PDA

View Full Version : mod to auto pickup certain items?

Yindo
02-28-2014, 09:50 PM
Wondering if it was possible to make a mod that would get certain types of items. Credits are automatically picked up when you pass them. Would be great to make up a little mod to grab Technology items, along with other types of stuff. Maybe auto pickup rare/legendary items, or quest items.

joku
03-01-2014, 01:49 AM
Not possible through modding.

Yindo
03-01-2014, 01:07 PM
Not possible through modding.

Nuts! That needs to be an option somewhere, either in game or thru modding!

maxxcooper
11-28-2014, 05:13 PM
I disagree because if you use Override then it's not possible but it might be possible if you use the add to feature command explained in the mod-file (SDK) that comes with the first instillment of Drox Operative but if that also isn't possible then i'll do some program researching this.

oh and if possible i need to talk to Shadow Immediatly I found a Website thats has been bootlegging(not selling but Distributing the Drox Operative Game Windows Version v1.024) the site I will tell in a private to Shadow but i need to tell him in private due to risk of possible damage to Soldak Inc's finacials (Shadow: Email me at maxxcooper65@yahoo.com [all lowercased] so i can give the lowcal of they're url I'll Email you when I get back on line (my Linux computer has issues from time to time and shuts down with out warning but I'm on Kongregate.com most of the time if ya need me see ya later :cool: