PDA

View Full Version : Invasion of the Ancients on Steam

Shadow
03-04-2014, 04:01 PM
Drox Operative: Invasion of the Ancients is now available on Steam (http://store.steampowered.com/app/282280/) and is 50% off for the launch week!

AndersSchm
03-04-2014, 04:06 PM
Bought it the instant I saw it as Drox is so good... however it isn't installing.

Are there teething problems with the expansion through Steam?

Nothing has downloaded and when I click to play Drox it just loads the normal game. Game shows I have the DLC registered and I have the receipt from Steam.

SFF
03-04-2014, 05:22 PM
For those of us who purchased IotA from the main site, do we send you the product ID, or the actual CD key in order to get a steam key?

Shadow
03-04-2014, 05:26 PM
For those of us who purchased IotA from the main site, do we send you the product ID, or the actual CD key in order to get a steam key?

You usually just need to email me from the email account that you bought the expansion with.

Shadow
03-04-2014, 05:27 PM
Bought it the instant I saw it as Drox is so good... however it isn't installing.

I'm not seeing this problem on my end. Has this resolved itself for you yet?

AndersSchm
03-04-2014, 05:40 PM
No it hasn't resolved yet, have restarted Steam a couple of times.

Think I will delete and reinstall Drox to see if that fixes it.

Shadow
03-04-2014, 06:02 PM
No it hasn't resolved yet, have restarted Steam a couple of times.

Think I will delete and reinstall Drox to see if that fixes it.

I think this is a local problem that is hitting just a few people. Someone on the Steam forums suggested browsing the local files and deleting droxoperative.exe and the steam_api.dll and the verify the Integrity again. It sounds like this might force Steam to download the deleted stuff and the expansion.

AndersSchm
03-04-2014, 06:43 PM
Delete the droxoperative.exe and the steam_api.dll then use verify game cache fixed it for me.

oddballartist
03-05-2014, 10:20 PM
You usually just need to email me from the email account that you bought the expansion with.

whats your email to be able to send you the name of which i got my cd key for

Shadow
03-06-2014, 01:46 PM
whats your email to be able to send you the name of which i got my cd key for

You can get my email address on our contact page (http://www.soldak.com/Company/Contact.html).