PDA

View Full Version : Game bug with shields in the shield slot on the mutant sub race

MysticVoid 7x9
03-06-2014, 08:51 PM
I found that in my game I can't seem to place the fast charge type shields in the shield slot for the Dryad sub race (mutant).

Edit:
Right now I am trying to make a ship with a lot of regen based things on it. One easy way for me to make it better would be to place a quick charge shield in that shield slot, but the game only seems to allow me to place normal shields there and not the quick charging shields.

I am using the latest copy of the game that steam has right now.

Cryosis
03-09-2014, 04:59 AM
This effects all the races. They all have very specific requirements when it comes to what can be used in the slots, which I think is by design. I would like to see the option to use any shield and have the option of either a shield manager or shield regen on the mutants. And the option of using a aimed or non aimed railgun on the brunt hybrids... ect.

It may seem like not much of a difference, but it's against player expectation. I rolled a brunt hybrid which I gave up after I realized I had to use an aimed red slot railgun vs a manually fired yellow slot railgun.

MysticVoid 7x9
03-09-2014, 05:36 AM
I guess I just need to make do with what I got if that is the case.