PDA

View Full Version : Inside Mac Games interview

Shadow
12-27-2010, 05:23 PM
We have a new interview over on Inside Mac Games (http://www.insidemacgames.com/features/view.php?ID=560). The interview covers things like the expansion, portals, Macs, and other interesting topics.

DeathKnight1728
12-27-2010, 05:45 PM
Thats interesting. Seems like the expansion pack is coming along, any ideas when beta might start? Sorry if this is a stupid question but these questions come up when the plows cant get through the snow and i am stuck inside for 3 days :(

Wonder how your side of the us is turning out. My aunt debbie lives in houston, texas and she had to leave early from here. The problem however is that no airport can take a plane anywhere due to the weather. A rough state of affairs.

Shadow
12-27-2010, 07:26 PM
Thats interesting. Seems like the expansion pack is coming along, any ideas when beta might start? Sorry if this is a stupid question but these questions come up when the plows cant get through the snow and i am stuck inside for 3 days :(

Wonder how your side of the us is turning out. My aunt debbie lives in houston, texas and she had to leave early from here. The problem however is that no airport can take a plane anywhere due to the weather. A rough state of affairs.

I'm hoping that it can start this week.

It's been pretty cold here (for us at least) but no bad weather.

udm
12-28-2010, 04:59 PM
It's really a shame about Ritual. I quite enjoyed a lot of you guys' games, like Alice and SiN (which was a revolutionary game for its time btw!)

In fact, going off on a limb here, I think you guys might have made a really great first person RPG if given the chance.