PDA

View Full Version : Invasion mode not working

Nobear
12-31-2010, 04:52 PM
I know I'm not the only one, so I quote:

I finally got a new Warmaster after the above-mentioned skeleton invasion killed my starting one. They had a quest for me to basically hold off against the 100 invasions. After taking the quest, it was then immediately completed and I could return it, stopping the invasions despite there only ever being 3 of them.

Just went through my 1st lv100 town on fast pace. I chose Invasion mode but it started as a normal town, is the feature not available?

Shadow, you said it might be a level 100 issue, but I've now played a few towns on lower level characters (56, 81), always with Invasion Mode checked, and never faced a 100 wave invasion. Sometimes nothing special happens at all, sometimes I face a single wave and then get a quest from the warmaster which I can immediately complete. Only once so far have I seen the status text saying that the next wave is coming in 10 minutes, and the next wave never came.

I feel cheated that I have the 100 wave achievement never having defended against more than one wave, but that's what I get for beta testing I guess haha.

Tar Palantir
12-31-2010, 07:24 PM
I have the exact same issue :(

Shadow
12-31-2010, 07:30 PM
The invasion not starting frequently and them ending early problems will be fixed in 1.012.

Nobear
12-31-2010, 07:42 PM
Awesome. Make sure to reset the achievement too so it actually means something when patch comes out.