PDA

View Full Version : Archer - Multi arrow

Jorlen
01-01-2011, 10:06 PM
Does anyone else feel that the arrow spread is much too wide?

Or is it just me?

( I know this has nothing to do with the new expansion beta but I thought I'd mention it )

Jorlen
01-04-2011, 07:09 PM
SO I am the only one then?

abomination5
01-04-2011, 07:16 PM
Yeah, it's not one of the better skills in the game because of the spread. There are a lot of lackluster skills in the game though. For example, almost every paladin skill.

alstein
01-04-2011, 07:43 PM
this is why I love Din's additional mod. There are way too many sub-par skills in the game, among many classes.

FloodSpectre
01-04-2011, 07:43 PM
Maybe we ought to have a "Suggestions for Skill Improvements" thread...

By the way, I agree about the Paladin's skillset. Rather underwhelming overall, but mixing it with Defender and using both of their Shield Mastery skills is fun for high Defense ratings.

abomination5
01-04-2011, 07:58 PM
Having high defense can be fun (especially defender's block skill) but it matters little when you can still be dropped in one hit by a high level boss. That's probably the largest balance issue in the game right now. I have a defender with over 300% armor but some bosses will still one-shot me. Sometimes the attack can be dodged or blocked. Other times you are victim unavoidable death. That's not fun. The damage on those high level bosses needs to be toned down to bring melee classes on par with ranged classes.

Baki
01-04-2011, 08:20 PM
Multi Arrow would be fine if the arrows were homing arrows like arcane swarm.