PDA

View Full Version : Too many money chests and armor/weapon stands in some levels

PixelLord
01-02-2011, 12:22 PM
There were a few level editor errors in some of the new levels which resulted in there being way too many money chests and armor/weapon stands. This has been corrected and will be fixed in the next patch. After installing the next new patch, these level fixes won't appear in old worlds, only in the next new ones created after installing the patch.

jeremyosborne
01-02-2011, 01:27 PM
There were a few level editor errors in some of the new levels which resulted in there being way too many money chests and armor/weapon stands. This has been corrected and will be fixed in the next patch. After installing the next new patch, these level fixes won't appear in old worlds, only in the next new ones created after installing the patch.

Does the classification "money chests" also have to do with number of dead bodies? Someone else also posted about the number of dead bodies they've been seeing strewn about the dungeon. I've been seeing what seems to be a lot more dead, lootable bodies since 1.011.

If the spawn rate hasn't changed for those, then it's just my games.

EternalChampion
01-02-2011, 03:01 PM
Tons of armor and weapon stands, chests, and dead bodies. This was with 1.011. I haven't installed the new patch yet. Bear in mind the pic is after I checked a few bodies and thought to document.

icecube
01-02-2011, 03:27 PM
Does the classification "money chests" also have to do with number of dead bodies? Someone else also posted about the number of dead bodies they've been seeing strewn about the dungeon. I've been seeing what seems to be a lot more dead, lootable bodies since 1.011.

If the spawn rate hasn't changed for those, then it's just my games.

That may explain what I encountered earlier today.

I had a quest about getting information from some NPC in the dungeon. I go find him and there's literally 10 dead bodies underneath him.
http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/1158/bodiesw.th.jpg (http://img59.imageshack.us/i/bodiesw.jpg/)
Thought he might be a traitor and the information he gave a trap, but nothing of that sort :(.

Also interestingly, in that fog of war right to my left, is a boss. He sat there the entire time I looted the 10 bodies. :eek: