PDA

View Full Version : Quest for Magma Rylar Claws bug v1.1012

RoanokeKeeper
01-04-2011, 01:19 AM
I have a quest for 7 Magma Rylar Claws. I keep picking them up, but it doesn't register. I exited and resumed the game, but still doesn't register getting the claws for the quest.

Aet
01-04-2011, 02:23 AM
Ran into a similar problem a day or two again. I kept picking them up to no avail... then suddenly, they started counting again. It was in the midst of a multiplayer game; I'm not sure if another quest was interfering, if someone else accepted a quest and that unblocked it, or what exactly fixed it.

Shadow
01-04-2011, 12:22 PM
I would guess that another quest that you don't have is getting its count incremented.

RoanokeKeeper
01-04-2011, 03:07 PM
The only other quest my character has is a 'Mine gold vein'. The quest for magma rylar claws is a 'Cure the curse' quest.
The stewart has an optional collect magma rylar claws quest. I may have accepted it and then declined it, but I can't remember.

FloodSpectre
01-04-2011, 06:37 PM
I've had this issue before too. Often you'll be collecting these items and, like Shadow said, it will count them for a different quest, but often it won't matter if you ever accepted that other quest or not. Ideally the game should always count the items gathered in these sorts of quests toward any quest in your quest log first, then for any other quest you may not have accepted yet.