PDA

View Full Version : Character Title

Ghoulgoat
01-04-2011, 04:40 PM
Is there anything that can be done about your character's title going all the way off of the character screen? Maybe like smaller fonts, or making the screen bigger and listing them one line at a time? Something?

For example my character's title is: Demon Hunter (Honorable Death) (Semi-Hardcore) (Only Hope) (Hunger) and it goes off of the character screen.

Of course it's no game breaking bug or anything, it simply urks the crap out of me and looks unprofessional, especially for such an otherwise great game.

Peace

FloodSpectre
01-04-2011, 06:34 PM
I was thinking about this yesterday, and I think it might be a good idea to just list these off to the side in a different window when you mouse-over or click on a character in the character list. To make it look a little more fancy it could also display what your character currently looks like too.

Shadow
01-04-2011, 06:45 PM
This has been on my bug list for a while now. It's mostly a matter of figuring out a good way to do it, especially when I keep adding options.

FloodSpectre
01-04-2011, 07:05 PM
I really think a split-pane style window would work well. Basically just widen out the current character list, divide it down the center, have all the characters with their classes and level on the left, then vertically list on the right any special options the selected character is using. The only issue I can see with this method would be when selecting characters that aren't using any of the special modes or options, as they would then see a blank half there on the right.