PDA

View Full Version : Several things not working at all

Nobear
01-06-2011, 11:42 PM
Still as of 1.013: Small or Large world are not showing up in the modifiers, and I'm not sure that they are effective.

Also, I still have not seen most of the NPC misbehavior and quests, including EVER having seen an NPC start a fight. I've only been playing levels 50+. This might be a high level only issue.

Ever since patch 1.013, I have been playing with the new Fast NPC option, and have not noticed this make a bit of difference.

Also, my Rogue is now 87, and still no sign of new loot. A treasure hunter sees a whole lot of drops from 81 to 87. In fact, I haven't heard any of my high level buddies say they've seen new gear, except one supposedly new 1H axe which had very disappointing DPS, and I'm not so sure it's new. Is there supposed to be 80+ non-unique loot too, or just 85 and 95 uniques?

Shadow
01-07-2011, 10:40 AM
Still as of 1.013: Small or Large world are not showing up in the modifiers, and I'm not sure that they are effective.

Also, I still have not seen most of the NPC misbehavior and quests, including EVER having seen an NPC start a fight. I've only been playing levels 50+. This might be a high level only issue.

Ever since patch 1.013, I have been playing with the new Fast NPC option, and have not noticed this make a bit of difference.

Also, my Rogue is now 87, and still no sign of new loot. A treasure hunter sees a whole lot of drops from 81 to 87. In fact, I haven't heard any of my high level buddies say they've seen new gear, except one supposedly new 1H axe which had very disappointing DPS, and I'm not so sure it's new. Is there supposed to be 80+ non-unique loot too, or just 85 and 95 uniques?

Small and large won't show up as a world modifier. The dungeon will just be smaller or larger than normal.

I'll look at the other issues.

Shadow
01-07-2011, 10:41 AM
Oh, there aren't any new uniques at the top end, they are all non-uniques (way more combinations this way).