PDA

View Full Version : Excellent game but have a question

skavenhorde
12-12-2007, 11:45 AM
First want to say that this is a really fun game. Struggling with the convents is great and the diplomacy options are much better than most AAA titles. I was really surprised when a convent actually gave me a gift even though I wasn't the toughest convent around. Also the books are nice touch. It gives me a bit of background to the game. You don't normally see that in action games.

I've figured out most of what I'm doing now but the delivery package quest is a complete mystery to me. I am lost as to who I'm supposed to deliver it to. A ten minute clock popped up and said to deliver it to Mun or something like that, except I have no idea who or where they are. There is no mention of it in my quests sheet. Thanks in advance.

Shadow
12-12-2007, 12:26 PM
Assuming you picked up the devliery quest from the steward, inside the quest text somewhere it should give you the name of the person to deliver the package to and the area name that they are currently in. It will be outside in the world somewhere.

Sayen
12-12-2007, 08:20 PM
A small hint, check the quest and check what area you need to go to. Then check your Portal Stone in your house. All areas you have quests in have green names. Select the right one and run like a rabbit. Keep your mini-map open and look out for a blue dot. That is usually your target :)

Hope that helps.

Kruztee
12-13-2007, 05:05 AM
I've figured out most of what I'm doing now but the delivery package quest is a complete mystery to me. I am lost as to who I'm supposed to deliver it to. A ten minute clock popped up and said to deliver it to Mun or something like that, except I have no idea who or where they are. There is no mention of it in my quests sheet. Thanks in advance.

For some reason with delivery missions, the clock pops up even if you have not accepted the quest. I would assume that you just need to talk to (most probably) the Steward and get the quest off him. After that the delivery details will be available in your quest log. Hope that helps.