PDA

View Full Version : A few questions about game events

darksilver
06-20-2014, 03:07 AM
...Been awhile since i've been here...
I'm pretty familiar with the game itself, but these events isn't really obvious to me. I do understand that these ancients should be destroyed if spotted, otherwise they'll keep on bugging... well, everyone. I've won a few sectors by a Legend conditions, then "The Hezog race has EMERGED into galaxy" announcement appeared. Does that means that from now on Hezog will be in every sector i'm about to start? And i believe there's nothing to be done to avoid that AFTER winning a sector?
Thanks.

ScrObot
06-20-2014, 06:43 AM
When a race has "EMERGED" in your galaxy, they are added to the pool of potential starting races, but are not guaranteed to be in your next sector in that same galaxy.

darksilver
06-20-2014, 09:52 AM
Yup, Hezogs are showing almost every sector now. They're totally psycho, i meet them, then a few seconds passes - bang - they starts the war. As if vanilla races wasn't behaving crazy enough.
When it comes to diplomacy, i'm always missing Alpha Centauri... was a brilliant and logical system there. Oh well.

Tuidjy
06-20-2014, 12:31 PM
Yes, it was supposed to be fixed, i.e. you were supposed to be able to stop emerging races, as long as you destroyed them before you left the sector.

Unfortunately, this does not seem to be the case. I still genocide them before I leave, just because.