PDA

View Full Version : Request! 3 Specialty Hybrid

Mukaloca
01-08-2011, 03:31 AM
Hello first I'd like to mention how neat of a game Din's Curse is,
its's simple and effective formula has entertained me for a week now.

However no matter how hard I try to just accept the fact that if I choose to become a hybrid class I can only select 2 specialties instead of 3, but I could not.

My mind was bobbling and I spent countless hours just trying to pick out the most efficient hybrid, that I think I spent more time on the character creation screen than actually dungeon crawling.

I want to be able to wear plate, wield a two-handed axe, sometimes pull out my shield if I get a nice one handed sword, maybe blast a crowd of enemies with a massive flaming ball, or just shoot them with my arrows! AND wear a cape.
you know what I'm sayin?

I know it will be cheating in a way but i don't really care.
Please somebody make a mod like this and my wish will come true
I'm sure lot of other brothers out there wanting the same thing

thanks guys and have a happy new year!

icecube
01-08-2011, 06:06 PM
<_<
http://www.soldak.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3160
http://www.soldak.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2443

If you're curious as to why it's limited to 2 specialties, that's because it's more balanced.

Mukaloca
01-08-2011, 08:46 PM
oops didnt even know it was already up!

Well I just tried those mods, and I'm quite unsettled about my reaction to this long awaited mod. But now I think I need 4 specialties...
this is quite unexpecting, I'm suprised how I want more after this.

uhmm thanks alot anyways I think I learned alot about myself today...
such wonder is the human psyche.

calienon
01-09-2011, 08:53 PM
hehe, I hear ya about wanting more Mukaloca... the entire reason I made that mod in the first place was because I couldn't stand being limited to just 2 specialties' stat-perks : )

BTW, are you using the demon war expansion? If not, is the mod giving you any problems since I updated it to be for Demon Wars?