PDA

View Full Version : Crazy Towns: Demon War Edition

Nobear
01-11-2011, 01:58 AM
1) Love is dead, nooooo! My girlfriend is doomed to become a crazy cat lady now!

2) First I was sent to deliver a package to Brew. I should have known someone with a name like that was using me for a drug deal. Just after he goes renegade, I hear cries from the next room. I rush over to find him beating Jarmstroyal senseless. I jump to Jarmstroyal's defense and save his life against Brew, and he thanks me by turning renegade on the spot and trying to kill me!

3) Racun sure works fast. The same second I killed him, he decided to take advantage of his own death by instantly resurrecting and forming a group of monsters right next to his dead corpse!

jeremyosborne
01-11-2011, 03:30 AM
I forgot to grab a snapshot, but one I just saw tonight:

"Town is running low on Zombie Brains."

Aet
01-11-2011, 04:07 AM
All I can say is, there's no possible way only 12 NPCs died. Bodies were sprawled all over the place, and being newly recruited from the dungeon by no means assured their safety. Though we did at least manage to keep our second Warmaster alive.

DeathKnight1728
01-11-2011, 11:06 PM
I dont know why but for some reason the apothecary decided to start fights with every single member of the town i was playing. I was playing the game with spacehog and things were bad. The apothecary was complaining about the problems in the town, when after looking into who started it, it was the apothecary herself. It was pretty funny when she fought so many people in the town, they banished her. I gave her platemail after watching and she was good to go. She even fought one of the peasants while in a tornado. What a badass.

spacehog
01-11-2011, 11:22 PM
She even fought one of the peasants while in a tornado. What a badass.

Very true and pretty hilarious!

Tar Palantir
01-12-2011, 01:52 AM
I've alo had some weird stuff happening with NPC names

twice I actually met someone called like my sister (Lucia), once a vendor, once a dead body (the second one didn't make her laugh :) )