PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy

Inspired
01-12-2011, 10:58 AM
If you have played/play and like the series. Which are some of your favorite games from the series? My top games from the series would be 10, 12, Tactics, war of the lions, and Dissidia.

dnuggs40
01-12-2011, 01:33 PM
Final Fantasy (NES) is one of my favorite childhood games...so is Final Fantasy II (SNES). After that, the series really went downhill for me as they went way overboard with how they presented their games. Plus, I think they really started removing a lot of the open ended aspects and the complexity suffered in exchange for more story orientated experience.

The last FF game I played was X and it was dreadful...I almost cried at what they had done with one of my favorite childhood games :mad:

Castruccio
01-12-2011, 02:31 PM
FF III on SNES (VI in Japan) was incredible.

Also, Chrono Trigger was better than any of the Final Fantasies. It is arguably the best JRPG ever made.

Inspired
01-12-2011, 02:38 PM
Suikoden will always be my favorite JRPG. And I loved 10. It had an awesome story. It's amazing the difference in what people like and dislike.

Archon
01-20-2011, 12:40 AM
I have played:

Final Fantasy 1 for the NES
Final Fantasy Adventure for the gameboy
Final Fantasy 1 for the gameboy
Final Fantasy 2 for the gameboy
Final Fantasy Mystic Quest for the Super Nintendo
Final Fantasy VII for the playstation
Final Fantasy VIII for the playstation

The only one out of those I've completed was VII for the playstation. I played various amounts of each of the others. My favorite probably was VII just because it kept my interest enough to finish it although I am far from being a expert on the final fantasy series to really compare them to each other.

heron
03-15-2011, 03:48 AM
3 and 7 was great.

FF3 for the SNES was hard to find new, I bought it used for 60 bucks and that was in the early 90's.
Bought FF7 for the ps1 at sears brand new for 30 bucks (on sale and last one inside the glass counter.)

Rozer
05-23-2011, 06:36 AM
Final Fantasy 2
Final Fantasy Mystic Quest
Final Fantasy VII
Are my favorite final fantasy game series.
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20071103133910/finalfantasy/images/a/ac/CharVIII_Squall.jpg

KyleEppard
08-22-2011, 02:25 PM
... 7 and 12 are my favorites of the series! :)