PDA

View Full Version : 1.014: World without end?

Sinister Stairs
01-14-2011, 10:53 AM
Attached are my save files: I've got a town that started bombed out (very cool) -- nobody in town except the Warmaster & Din, all the buildings are destroyed, and there aren't even town gates (except the Main).

I've completed the few quests there are, but the town still hasn't been saved. I've cleared all the levels (in the philosophical sense) and have been playing ~2 hours, but no Recruit quests for a Steward or Apothecary.

Is this a bug, or do I just need to be patient?

Inspired
01-14-2011, 11:03 AM
I had the same thing happen to me. Did you pick up a death journal or plans during your play through. If you did, you might have to activate them to get the quest that will allow you to clear the world. At least that is what I had to do.

Sinister Stairs
01-14-2011, 11:08 AM
Thanks! That gives me hope.

I did find a Death Journal (Kill X) and found Plans (gibberish), but I'll keep scouring the dungeon and see if I can trigger some more.

[Yes, I know I can abandon the town -- but it's the principle!]

Nobear
01-14-2011, 02:57 PM
Also, save and exit and reload sometimes jostles the right thing to fix things like that.

Shadow
01-14-2011, 03:07 PM
I looked at it. There really is a stuck quest, trying to replace the apothecary/steward. I fixed the problem in version 1.015 though.