PDA

View Full Version : 1.015 bugs

Bluddy
01-20-2011, 03:37 PM
A couple of bugs I noticed tonight on vanilla DC:
- I had a quest to collect white crystals for something. I failed it (an NPC collected them), but it didn't clear. Turned out there was another quest for a different purpose, ALSO to collect white crystals. The problem is, the old crystals never went away, and new crystals spawned with them in the same level. Clicking on some of the crystals gave me a "we already have enough" message, while clicking on others counted towards the quest.
- Taking my raised skeleton warrior into town caused the whole town to attack him. The poor guy freaked out (had serious fear going). Going back to the dungeon and back to town didn't fix the situation.

Tar Palantir
01-20-2011, 03:43 PM
The skeleton problem is a game feature not a bug ;)

Bluddy
01-21-2011, 01:44 AM
Why are skeleton warriors different from my regular raised skeletons? Why should the town be afraid of any of my pets?

Shadow
01-21-2011, 09:00 AM
That was a joke. :) The townspeople attacking pets is a known bug. I've made it better over time but there is still at least one outstanding bug that I haven't tracked down and fixed.

Bluddy
01-21-2011, 10:30 AM
Whoops missed the smiley and the classic line :) Good to know you're on the case.

Bluddy
01-23-2011, 12:55 PM
I posted a bug here but turns out it wasn't one. Sorry.

Crisses
01-24-2011, 07:31 PM
Quest to kill Saris fails because "Saris (an Adder Naga) has formed a group of monsters in..." but the quest fail message says "Failed Kill Saris's group quest"

It wasn't a group quest to begin with. It probably is NOW :)