PDA

View Full Version : Want to sell loot

Nobear
01-22-2011, 02:36 AM
So for all you guys with an excess of gold, I've got an excess of loot and a shortage of gold on my 98 Rouge. I have nearly every set piece in the game, plus a broad range of armor and weapons with exceptional stats/DPS. I'll take requests, or ask me to quote stats of a certain category of item I have, and I'll see if I'm willing to part with it and for how much gold.

Tar Palantir
01-22-2011, 07:19 AM
I am mainly looking for warrior equipment, so plate armor, 1HW and 2HW swords and shield.

No specific bonuses, just high DPS/armor value although I do like bonuses to hit rate and strg/dext/vit. Also with spells such as Fury/movement speed.

For the sets i'll have to check i'll come back with a list :) there are a few sets that i am close to have completed.

Nobear
01-22-2011, 05:07 PM
What does Fury do?

Stardusts
01-22-2011, 05:52 PM
I believe Fury buff gives you increased atk speed, its just like the Haste buff minus the movement bonus.
Im online now, gonna make a west coast server join me if you see this.

EternalChampion
01-25-2011, 07:34 PM
2 handed swords/axes with nice DPS and life or mana steal, attack time bonuses, and cold, poison, or lightning enhancement. Preferably usable for characters just starting Champion levels (character level 28 right now).

Any plate/chain armor that prevents mana-steal would be nice, if it exists.

Nobear
01-26-2011, 02:13 AM
It turns out I have fixed my money problems by leveling a Wizard, which is so OP compared to my rogue or even my warrior that I have 314G at level 100 instead of a few copper. I tend to trade loot or give it away depending on how I'm feeling though.