PDA

View Full Version : Minor issues

Bluddy
01-28-2011, 05:29 AM
I got a message 'Someone has town started the plague!'
Also the tip for a renegade is 'left click to talk' when you can only attack.

ZeoZark
01-28-2011, 06:57 AM
It's weird how small, tiny, mini, minor things like that haven't been fixed yet... I guess they're just so non-too-important that they are easily forgettable when patching. :P
They do bother me, but I guess they'll be fixed when they are. xD
FIX DEM TYPOS

Bluddy
01-28-2011, 08:04 AM
They're also very hard to find. That's why this is an open beta, so we'll find them.

Shadow
01-28-2011, 09:56 AM
It's weird how small, tiny, mini, minor things like that haven't been fixed yet... I guess they're just so non-too-important that they are easily forgettable when patching. :P

I typically fix typos almost immediately after being reported.

Bluddy
02-05-2011, 02:55 PM
Dark ritual is not centered on Breeding Death Larva pets. Attaching pic.

Bluddy
02-06-2011, 08:56 AM
Casting is supposed to cause you to stop moving, but casting Dark Ritual can be done while moving. The result is a very funny looking animation as you slide along the ground while doing the casting motion.

FloodSpectre
02-06-2011, 04:07 PM
Casting is supposed to cause you to stop moving, but casting Dark Ritual can be done while moving. The result is a very funny looking animation as you slide along the ground while doing the casting motion.

I'm fairly certain that only offensive spells stop the player's movement. I'm not familiar with Dark Ritual though, so I could be wrong.

Shadow
02-07-2011, 11:12 AM
I'm fairly certain that only offensive spells stop the player's movement. I'm not familiar with Dark Ritual though, so I could be wrong.

Yeah, it's pretty much only the offensive spells that have the no movement restriction.