PDA

View Full Version : Any cheats?

killerbeans
12-18-2007, 01:57 AM
I know this is a bad question, but when I play a game, I like to play through it, beat it, then go back through and play it with the cheats to find all the little "cookies" or neat things that I didn't see while playing through without them. Does anyone know any cheats for this game? If so, I would appreciate it! Thanks!

Shadow
12-18-2007, 09:59 AM
I don't think we shipped with any of the cheats enabled. You can mod the game quite a bit though.

Jedi_Learner
12-18-2007, 12:29 PM
There's a nice secret location full of gold and silver chests that seem to respawn on every new game. ;)

killerbeans
12-18-2007, 10:20 PM
Well, unfortunately for me, I know nothing about programming the mods. Also most unfortunately is the fact that I don't know where this "secret" stash of gold and silver chests...

Jedi_Learner
12-19-2007, 01:42 PM
If you want to find out killerbeans read the entirety of this topic (http://www.soldak.com/forums/showthread.php?t=159).

scherbina
12-22-2007, 10:02 AM
There is a way to modify the stats of a peice of armour or a weapon and increase the output, in Gamefolder\User\Char\username.chr.
For those with awfull debuggers you might see something like this "bootsCloth2-Excellent  ModifierHealth3 ^>ModifierResistancePoison2" now what you want to do it to change the given number to something higher, this can be done on members of your convenant also. NOTE: anything above 6 has a high probabilty of not working and the item would go to waste, meaning it will be reseted to gray of a higher type.
And do not try to edit in regular "windows notepad". Notepad tends to add unecessary lines of its own at occations.

NOTE: this is not a recommendment by me nor a safe way to edit your and your convenant members equipment. but if you tend to edit eventhou my recommendation please! make a backup of all character files in advance, and also i recommend "Notepad++" as a modifier.