PDA

View Full Version : 1.019 bugs

Nobear
02-04-2011, 05:46 PM
Placeholder. Download the patch which fixes the crash!

Max_Powers
02-05-2011, 11:37 PM
Not really a bug for 1.019 but I figured here would be a good place to ask. Can the click detection be looked at for when an enemy is right near or on top of one of those floor torches? I have a hard time attacking and/or targeting them in this situation. My cursor keeps wanting to turn to a hand and use the torch. This can be a life threatening/ending matter at times.

Bluddy
02-06-2011, 12:23 AM
When I set stuff on fire and stand next to the burning wreckage, I lose health points but don't see a burning icon in my status though I should.

Bluddy
02-06-2011, 12:39 AM
Not sure if this is a bug, but some of the doors look metallic. Nevertheless, I can burn them down. It'd be cooler if I couldn't just burn everything down.

tkirby2003
02-06-2011, 02:01 AM
I have a character with 0.0% chance to detect traps. He is always correct tho. I am pretty sure it was happening before 1.019 patch too. He is level 52 and has 193 perception with a 0% chance to detect level 52 trap.

Bak
02-06-2011, 10:14 AM
Not sure if this is a bug, but some of the doors look metallic. Nevertheless, I can burn them down. It'd be cooler if I couldn't just burn everything down.

That's just using the same animation for *melting* a door down. ;)

EternalChampion
02-06-2011, 03:06 PM
I was in town after a quest trying to find the NPC who gave it to me when I saw 2 red dots on the mini-map. I ran over there to find 2 Viper Nagas hanging-out in a house. I killed them. There was no alarm or any other indication by the town that they were noticed, before or after I killed them. :confused:

Bak
02-06-2011, 03:35 PM
I ran over there to find 2 Viper Nagas hanging-out in a house. I killed them.

It's too bad they weren't ragnars hanging out at the house.

alstein
02-06-2011, 04:34 PM
I was in town after a quest trying to find the NPC who gave it to me when I saw 2 red dots on the mini-map. I ran over there to find 2 Viper Nagas hanging-out in a house. I killed them. There was no alarm or any other indication by the town that they were noticed, before or after I killed them. :confused:

maybe caused by a spawn trap?

EternalChampion
02-06-2011, 05:02 PM
The town wasn't trapped. I would think that the presence of enemies for whatever reason would sound the alarm? What was weird was that the nagas seemed to be attacking something-- I couldn't tell what --and not interested in the citizens.

Caal
02-06-2011, 05:51 PM
I know you're supposed to hit space or right click on his inventory to buy a beast, but if you left click on a beast and move the icon to your inventory, the game will crash.

dhex
02-06-2011, 06:23 PM
don't know if this is a bug or a weird coincidence, but i got some nested bosses today (on legendary). the mud amorph type boss was named vileslime (or something like that) and after dying spawned one smaller dude (as per expectations) and one orange named unique like muck or mire. after that guy killed me i respawned, went back and killed him and another vileslime was generated!

at least, that's what i believe. it was a narrow corridor and maybe it just spawned in the same place, but it was getting a bit silly.

had a similar issue a few more floors down with regenerating uniques i.e. kill them and 10 minutes later the same unique shows back up.

rich12545
02-06-2011, 07:49 PM
I think this is probably a bug.

I recently started a new town and got to level two. There is no way to get to level three. I've gone around and clicked all the walls (which is a pain) to see if there's a hidden room and nothing. I'll have to quit the town and move on but this shouldn't happen.

PixelLord
02-06-2011, 09:06 PM
I think this is probably a bug.

I recently started a new town and got to level two. There is no way to get to level three. I've gone around and clicked all the walls (which is a pain) to see if there's a hidden room and nothing. I'll have to quit the town and move on but this shouldn't happen.

If you still have the save game, post it so Shadow can check it out.

rich12545
02-06-2011, 09:23 PM
Yeah I'll do that.

Bluddy
02-07-2011, 03:32 PM
Got a curse quest where I'm supposed to collect 5 apparition essence vials. Few appartitions are spawning on the level, nothing else is spawning, and the counter is stuck at "4 to go". When I pick up a vial, it isn't acknowledged. I should mention that the first time I went to the level, I couldn't find more than 1 vial so I left and came back later.

Attaching save files.

Shadow
02-07-2011, 05:03 PM
In this case the vials are contributing to a different quest (an obelisk quest). Not really ideal but not completely broken at least.

Roswitha
02-07-2011, 06:53 PM
I've got gloves of Divination (-18% faster cast rate), with 3% armor, that is worth 0 cp. I found a staff of divination (same thing) that was worth about 56 cp. Shouldn't faster cast rate be worth a little more than that?

Shadow
02-07-2011, 07:25 PM
I've got gloves of Divination (-18% faster cast rate), with 3% armor, that is worth 0 cp. I found a staff of divination (same thing) that was worth about 56 cp. Shouldn't faster cast rate be worth a little more than that?

Can you post a save game with this character if you still have at least one of those items?

Caal
02-07-2011, 07:57 PM
In this case the vials are contributing to a different quest (an obelisk quest). Not really ideal but not completely broken at least.

I've seen this happen before, but it's annoying when it's an optional quest that is being filled first rather than a mandatory one. Right now I have to find rylor
claws for an optional quest and to cure a curse and the optional one is filling first. Even if I drop the optional quest, the mandatory one will not fill.

Shadow
02-07-2011, 08:05 PM
I've seen this happen before, but it's annoying when it's an optional quest that is being filled first rather than a mandatory one. Right now I have to find rylor claws for an optional quest and to cure a curse and the optional one is filling first. Even if I drop the optional quest, the mandatory one will not fill.

I suppose I should mention that I changed it today so that picked up monster body parts now goes to the highest priority quest first (required & have quest, have quest, required quest, and then everything else).

Roswitha
02-07-2011, 10:01 PM
Can you post a save game with this character if you still have at least one of those items?

Here's the game. She's wearing the gloves.

EDIT:

Changed the zip file. She found a second pair. :)

Bluddy
02-08-2011, 12:03 AM
I suppose I should mention that I changed it today so that picked up monster body parts now goes to the highest priority quest first (required & have quest, have quest, required quest, and then everything else).

Excellent.

Nim
02-08-2011, 04:44 AM
Having a reproducable crash when entering the dungeon with the attached char. I had cleared lvl 1 and was on lvl 2 when I dropped to 6 and had to port out because of a town attack. Killed the monster, was shopping and when I tried entering the dungeon again it crashed. As I have only the lvl 1 gate I can't test whether it's a problem on the first level or something more general.

Maledictus
02-08-2011, 11:58 AM
Minor thing (and old too, I think): when having menus open and items on the floor 'beneath' the window, when over the window the cursor changes shape to whatever is relative to the item 'under' the window, not to the menu. Happens in the Char window, here.
Playing DC + DW 1019.