PDA

View Full Version : Forum Addiction

Crisses
02-23-2011, 03:00 PM
Help -- I've been away concentrating on my taxes for over an hour, and no one has posted!! NOOOOoooooo! :) Guess I should have lunch.

I've been wondering actually about what our demographics are -- there's servers for west/east US and foreign. How busy are the servers? Would it affect gameplay if I (in NY) played on the West server with folks in CA? If not, then why not consolidate servers, because I think they're underused -- or is Kivi's multiplayer swamping the servers? :)

Here's to a hopeful increase in playing with Demon War. I had a good time playing last night with complete (?) strangers on the East server.

Shadow
02-23-2011, 03:09 PM
I've been wondering actually about what our demographics are -- there's servers for west/east US and foreign. How busy are the servers? Would it affect gameplay if I (in NY) played on the West server with folks in CA? If not, then why not consolidate servers, because I think they're underused -- or is Kivi's multiplayer swamping the servers? :)

It's all on 1 server anyway right now, so consolidating wouldn't bother the server. It's more a problem of changing stuff on the master server and having a way for people to see ping times or something along those lines.