PDA

View Full Version : Pre-alpha Zombasite screenshots

Shadow
04-02-2015, 02:10 PM
We have finally posted some screenshots of our zombie RPG, Zombasite, today. You can see them on the Zombasite screenshots (http://www.soldak.com/Zombasite/Screenshots.html) page.

Castruccio
04-02-2015, 02:23 PM
Wow. These graphics are a big step up from the usual. For someone who has played a fair bit of DoP and DC, this looks like a massive upgrade. Those monsters look really terrific. I am speechless.

Jorlen
04-02-2015, 02:27 PM
Looking good! Thanks for sharing them.

booman
04-02-2015, 02:35 PM
Very nice! I love the amount of vegetation and high quality textures!
Very professional as expected.
I also love the dungeon shot...
I'm hoping you guys are getting away from the "black" walls and outer dungeon... it appears you are.
I love an entire dungeon on the screen!

I'm hoping there will be cooperative LAN implemented, this would be extremely fun to play with friends.

Awesome job, keep it coming!

Zengrath
04-02-2015, 07:46 PM
Thanks for the update! i've tried all your games so far and recommend your games to everyone i know and look forward to the next one as well. Looks and sounds very interesting indeed. If you need more alpha testers feel free to hit me up.

Shadow
04-02-2015, 07:56 PM
I'm hoping there will be cooperative LAN implemented, this would be extremely fun to play with friends.

It does have co-op and LAN support.

Tetzer
04-02-2015, 08:22 PM
Definitely looks amazing, and cant wait for this game to be released. I had a great deal of fun with Depths of Peril, and from what I have read this seems to be a mash-up of depths of peril and your other titles with a zombie flair, and that sounds amazing.

abomination5
05-07-2015, 09:18 PM
I like it! I really enjoyed Din's Curse, but I always thought it would be cool if there was more outside/open areas in addition to the dungeons.