PDA

View Full Version : Avadon: the Black Fortress

Amberjoy
03-01-2011, 04:22 PM
The latest and new game from Spiderweb is now out for the Mac. Pc soon.

Spiderweb Software brings you Avadon: The Black Fortress, the first chapter in a new, epic fantasy saga. You will serve the keep of Avadon, working as a spy and warrior to fight the enemies of your homeland. As a servant of the Black Fortress, your word is law. Experience an exciting fantasy role-playing adventure and battle a conspiracy to destroy your people.

My son did some of the Beta testing and he says it is pretty good. Here is the (http://www.spiderwebsoftware.com/avadon/index.html) Link. The screen shots I managed to sneak a look at were good in my opinion. :)

Amberjoy
06-20-2011, 03:52 PM
Avadon now available for the iPad.

DeathKnight1728
06-21-2011, 11:07 PM
Im not gonna lie, i liked avadon, but it was far too easy when i was playing the game. I still bought it and have it, but ill play it after the avernum rewrite.

Your son must be really good at the game because even though the game is easy in the beginning, im told it gets a lot harder later on. Spiderweb only allows ridiculously good powergamers to beta for them as no one else can power through certain tough spots.

gornova
09-22-2011, 11:18 AM
I'm playing Avadon right now and I find it enjoable. Party system, combat, exploration all good. But interesting part is interaction with Npc: put some fake cards into npc's chest and then ask him why is he in contact with enemies :D

Amberjoy
09-23-2011, 04:18 PM
Your son must be really good at the game because even though the game is easy in the beginning, im told it gets a lot harder later on. Spiderweb only allows ridiculously good powergamers to beta for them as no one else can power through certain tough spots.

:) He has his moments. When I go to play he checks one or two of his saves to help me out. I'm not sure I really like it and keep going back to Escalon I and 2 (Basilisk Games) and Din's Curse. I've beta tested all three of those. They're more to my taste. :)