PDA

View Full Version : Town Lottery?

Orrus
03-04-2011, 04:53 PM
Town Lottery - Whats it do?

I saw someone won it, but wasn't sure what that did. Do they like me more if I give them stuff to lottery?

Also are the citizens better armed and armored when I dump a whole bunch of stuff into the town armory?

Crisses
03-04-2011, 05:20 PM
Town Lottery - Whats it do?

I saw someone won it, but wasn't sure what that did. Do they like me more if I give them stuff to lottery?

Also are the citizens better armed and armored when I dump a whole bunch of stuff into the town armory?

Only if it's cloth or leather, and the 4 slots they're allowed to fill (like gloves, boots, body armor, helm I think....). Weapons, mail, other armor only becomes cash in the lottery fund i.e. they sell it and pump up the lottery.

Shadow
03-07-2011, 10:49 AM
If someone wins the lottery they won't like you more but they will be happier.

Tar Palantir
03-07-2011, 12:08 PM
I don't know if it was said already (if yes my apologies) but does the happiness of townies change the likelihood of them plotting against the town? For example, do those with 100 happiness spread diseases, let monsters in or fight?

Shadow
03-08-2011, 10:47 AM
I don't know if it was said already (if yes my apologies) but does the happiness of townies change the likelihood of them plotting against the town? For example, do those with 100 happiness spread diseases, let monsters in or fight?

Really happy NPCs in general don't do bad things to the town.