PDA

View Full Version : Bag mod

Caal
03-06-2011, 12:09 PM
Some people have posted that not enough bags are dropping in DC/DW 1.022. This mod increases bag drops (maybe a little too much). I don't know if this affects vendor inventory or not, but more bags should now drop in the dungeons at least. I'm testing it on a lvl 7 character and a lvl 35 character and both seem to be getting more bags. Since there are no specific DW changes, the mod can go in either the DC or DW asset folder.

m0stly_harmless
03-06-2011, 03:16 PM
Woot!

Gonna give this a try.

Any word on a mod for maces & bows? ;)

How about relics, artifacts, set items?

Manumitted
03-06-2011, 03:31 PM
Woot!

How about relics, artifacts, set items?

That's called "400% and up Magic Find chance." You'll get every unique/set, usually in multiple, that way with just a little item farming.

Amberjoy
03-06-2011, 05:30 PM
That's called "400% and up Magic Find chance." You'll get every unique/set, usually in multiple, that way with just a little item farming.

This one interests me, where is it? Or is it not made yet? :confused:

Caal
03-06-2011, 05:46 PM
Any word on a mod for maces & bows? ;)

What kind of mod? Bows already have a 25% higher spawn chance, maces have a normal spawn chance, and rings, jewelry and amulets have a 75% lower spawn chance. If you want different spawn chances for particular types of items, that's pretty easy to do.

It's also pretty easy to mod drops (quantity and quality). An example is the common items mod (in the examples section of the SDK), which eliminates normal items, making all drops common or higher.

m0stly_harmless
03-06-2011, 08:07 PM
well, I'm no programmer, so I kinda rely on others to do the SDK kinda stuff.

I've also been playing all day with this bag mod and haven't noticed a difference at all... *shrugs*