PDA

View Full Version : artifacts

colo
12-22-2007, 01:13 AM
question how much magic find chance do i need to at least find an artifact? i saw an artifact found by a covenant with collector trait and its leader also possessing collector trait so thats about 200% increase in magic find chance. he got a cool artifact Sure Strike with +110 attack and +109% armor and other cool stats. im so jealous:D

another thing is there any way to get the other covenant members equip items like trade them items that can replace the ones equipped or demanding it? they just keep on equipping all the unique, set and artifact they find and i want THOSE ITEMS:)

Shadow
12-23-2007, 04:45 PM
You don't need any magic find to get an artifact item. You always have a chance to get them. Magic find just boosts the chances of getting magic items in general thus a better chance to finding common magic, rare, unique, and artifact items.

The other covenants basically equip the best items that they can and sell the rest either to the other covenants or to the vendors. So they need better items to replace the ones they already have. Even if they get a better item and equip it though, another covenant member might use it instead.