PDA

View Full Version : Overpowered?

bushwhacker2k
03-16-2011, 07:18 PM
I have tried quite a number of different Hybrid classes with little to no success but then I made a regular pure Demon Hunter.

I don't think there's any reason to play anything else now, nothing can stand up to me, the stacking debuffs simply don't let my enemies do anything.

DeathKnight1728
03-16-2011, 08:24 PM
The demon hunter is mostly a turf fighter through and through. Not as tough as the other fighters, but if you go on his turf, your done. If you do want to make a hybrid for one of the demon hunter classes, the class to replace is the reaver with something else like the weaponmaster.

Weaponmaster/warden is a great class because it gets everything the demon hunter gets and more-one handed sword mastery with wards-very nice.

Im playing a thief/demonologist (lvl 34) and nothing can hit me. I crit at 1600 due to dagger mastery and impale and when using circle of power 2500.

A gladiator/demonologist is good as getting hit is a good thing for gladiators and when you get hit you can use blood rage. With 4 at once you can do a lot of damage.

Any ranged class like the archer or hunter can benefit quite a bit from either the warden or demonologist. A ranged turf fighter is insane! And when play the hunter you can set up ambushes. Its almost unfair, im trying that next.

Srulz
03-17-2011, 08:11 AM
It's better to play until higher difficulties before claiming anything is overpowered, IMHO. :)

bushwhacker2k
03-22-2011, 09:18 PM
It's better to play until higher difficulties before claiming anything is overpowered, IMHO. :)

Oh, didn't see this post before. I'm starting to get up there and I totally agree, what used to be so useful that I lessened it is now barely enough at full blast.