PDA

View Full Version : Hybrid Advice

Corrik
03-17-2011, 11:01 AM
Hey guys, I thought it would be good to have a thread where we can post info and give and get advice about various hybrid builds.

Right now I'm thinking of working on a Reaver/Healer build but I'm wondering about the viability of it. Any advice for the newbie?

DeathKnight1728
03-17-2011, 06:40 PM
I would recommend 1 to strength, 2 to dex, 1 to vitality and 1 to spirit per level. Put a lot of points into terrorize. That skill will be your best friend and will keep you alive. At lvl 20, enemies around you lose -600 defense and attack, quite a lot. Most creatures wont be able to hit you but you still need to focus on dex so you dont get hit when you dont have it set. Ravage is a good melee skill when surrounded, the greater heal will be good to keep you going, and holy symbol should be used as extra. There is even a passive skill on the healer class that gives you attack so that will help you hit.

I would recommend actually going with the healer/warden. Reavers will do more damage but wardens are sturdier and get a bonus to spirit. Plus the wards are very helpful for mage type characters.