PDA

View Full Version : Secrets

bushwhacker2k
03-22-2011, 10:09 PM
I was looking through achievements and I noticed I didn't have the "find 10 achievements" one, which was odd to me because I'd opened at least a dozen or two secret stashes, but this only seems to count finding fake walls as opposed to secret stashes. Is this unintentional or are we expected to find wayyy more fake walls at higher levels? If we aren't then this will probably take longer to get than any other achievements.

Shadow
03-23-2011, 09:46 AM
It is intentionally only secret walls.

bushwhacker2k
03-23-2011, 12:25 PM
Kk, thanks for the timely response :D

Do secret walls appear more the higher level the dungeon? I seem to find very few, and I consider myself to be decently perceptive.

Arjun123
03-23-2011, 03:45 PM
I have noticed that some dungeons have a lot of secret walls, while some seem to have few or none. This appears to be one of the many randomly generated aspects of the game. The level of the dungeon doesn't seem to be a factor here; I once started a new character whose first dungeon was loaded with secret walls. But I may be wrong about this.

Shadow
03-23-2011, 08:26 PM
I think I prevent secret walls for the first couple levels but after that it has the same chance. However like Arjun123 was saying some dungeon types have more secrets than others.

Arjun123
03-23-2011, 08:49 PM
Thanks, Shadow. My memory is probably wrong here, and it was likely the second town that I encountered with the character. But I've definitely noticed considerable variation at both lower and higher levels.