PDA

View Full Version : Too quiet

Shadow
08-02-2007, 05:47 PM
It's been too quiet lately. :) Anyone have any questions or comments?

SandraRae
08-05-2007, 02:56 PM
It's been too quiet lately. :) Anyone have any questions or comments?
I did my part this weekend. :)

leth
08-16-2007, 09:32 PM
been watching the developement for months now and I am really happy to see that the demo is out!

Just started playing and the game doesn't disappoint. Though I do have couple questions:

1) when is the game going to be released? :D

2) Is there some way to have more flexible mapping of keyboard shortcuts? Particularly, is there some way to get the mouse buttons mapped?

thanks

Shadow
08-17-2007, 09:41 AM
Welcome to the forums leth.

1) when is the game going to be released? :D

Probably 2 or 3 weeks.

2) Is there some way to have more flexible mapping of keyboard shortcuts? Particularly, is there some way to get the mouse buttons mapped?

Unfortunately not in the demo. How would you like to remap the mouse buttons?

leth
08-17-2007, 12:38 PM
Welcome to the forums leth.

Probably 2 or 3 weeks.

Unfortunately not in the demo. How would you like to remap the mouse buttons?

I hope there won't be too much delays for the release ;) How are you handling the payments anyway? Just a suggestion, but stardock has a great digital distribution network for games (totalgaming.net) that I have used and liked more then steam.

Anyway back to the game itself. I don't have any particular set of mouse configuration in mind ( I have to play more :) ). However, I would love to be able to make use of all the buttons on my mouse, at least the standard mouse1 - mouse5 (I have a logitech G5 and Revolution mouse, and I usually bind the extra buttons to keyboard buttons).

Also, will the character in the demo be portable to the final release?

thanks for everything.

Shadow
08-17-2007, 02:22 PM
How are you handling the payments anyway? Just a suggestion, but stardock has a great digital distribution network for games (totalgaming.net) that I have used and liked more then steam.

I'm not sure which digital distribution provider we are going to go with yet.

Anyway back to the game itself. I don't have any particular set of mouse configuration in mind ( I have to play more :) ). However, I would love to be able to make use of all the buttons on my mouse, at least the standard mouse1 - mouse5 (I have a logitech G5 and Revolution mouse, and I usually bind the extra buttons to keyboard buttons).

Ah, ok, I can probably add support for that for the full game.

Also, will the character in the demo be portable to the final release?

I believe they will be.

leth
08-17-2007, 04:03 PM
Thanks for the quick response!