PDA

View Full Version : Dropped Items Unretrievable!

froren
03-27-2011, 01:24 AM
Only recently at around level 6 of my character in level 6 of Torment Tomb with Demon War and ver 1.022 have I noticed this, it didn't seem to happen prior to this.

It seems to happen mostly with Secret Stashes but sometimes monster item drops do it as well.

Essentially, an item will drop and be sparkly on the ground but it is completely unclickable, with or without holding ALT to bring up the lootable items on-screen. I've exited the game a few times and reloaded my game and still some, not all, dropped items have this problem. It's taunting since there was a sparkly leather chest piece I really wanted to see, but alas I could not pick it up!

Great game though, thanks!

froren
03-27-2011, 02:07 AM
I've posted a screenshot here. I was able to pick up a Ring Mail Tunic but this sword and axe are not retrievable and you can see I have the item context menus up because there are barrels visible at the top.

http://img31.imageshack.us/i/bugqe.png/

froren
03-27-2011, 02:15 AM
I've posted another screenshot taken not 5 minutes later of a chest I opened in town that had a chest piece and a pair of gloves. I could pick up the chest piece but not the gloves.

http://img535.imageshack.us/i/bug2g.png/

EternalChampion
03-27-2011, 02:46 AM
Are you sure you don't have the option/mod (I forget which) that "hides" non-"special" items? I have the mod/option on and most of the stuff that drops is non-labled, non-clickable, etc. It shows-up on the ground, but it really doesn't exist because of this.

froren
03-27-2011, 02:51 AM
aha! thanks and sorry for the superfluous thread!

bushwhacker2k
03-27-2011, 11:45 AM
Aren't easily-solved problems nice? I keep having to switch it on and off, what is it that actually determines whether they get un/shown from that button toggle?

Also should I have posted here or should I have started a new topic elsewhere? I'll use the answer to determine what happens in the future, so it is relevant.

Shadow
03-28-2011, 11:06 AM
Aren't easily-solved problems nice? I keep having to switch it on and off, what is it that actually determines whether they get un/shown from that button toggle?

It's pretty complex but it's mostly how valuable (monetarily) the dropped item is compared to your current items and money.