PDA

View Full Version : Fidgit Gone? Quarter to Three

torikamal
03-28-2011, 07:00 PM
Demon War is in a very nice "top 13" list.

http://www.quartertothree.com/fp/2011/01/13/12-reasons-well-13-that-2011-will-be-awesome/

Sorry if this was already posted somewhere. I don't remember seeing it, though.

Shadow
03-29-2011, 10:41 AM
I think I saw that but never posted anything about it. I'm still curious why Fidgit went away.

Bluddy
03-29-2011, 12:02 PM
I believe fidgit was a thing Tom Chick had with the Syfy network, and at a certain point they didn't want it anymore. Too bad they didn't archive the content.

Shadow
03-29-2011, 02:32 PM
I believe fidgit was a thing Tom Chick had with the Syfy network, and at a certain point they didn't want it anymore. Too bad they didn't archive the content.

Yeah, I'm just curious why SyFy didn't want it anymore. Of course they no longer know how to spell sci-fi and broadcast wrestling so this just kind of fits into the insanity.

Bak
03-29-2011, 06:48 PM
Yeah, I'm just curious why SyFy didn't want it anymore. Of course they no longer know how to spell sci-fi and broadcast wrestling so this just kind of fits into the insanity.

Next you'll be expecting MTV and VH1 to actually show music videos, instead all that unscripted "reality" garbage. Madness! :eek:

Shadow
03-30-2011, 10:10 AM
Next you'll be expecting MTV and VH1 to actually show music videos, instead all that unscripted "reality" garbage. Madness! :eek:

I probably would be annoyed with MTV and VH1 if I actually cared about music videos. :)