PDA

View Full Version : your favorite skill?

colo
12-27-2007, 10:44 AM
my favorite skill is spontaneous combustion. im a fire mage and this is the only skill that does damage continuosly. when i started out, my favorite super skill was fiery blast since its the most cheapest and most basic fire skill:)

but the insanely strong bosses especially those with regen always beats me up with my super skill:D so i figured out a new strategy to somehow counter the regen ability of some bosses since i used hit and run strategy before with my fire blast. i still use hit and run strategy with spontaneous combustion but now i don't need to pop in and take a few shots and if you're lucky you can pop back out especially if you're fighting groups of monsters with almost 2-hit combo with regen and deep wounds. now i just pop in and cast spontaneous combustion and pop out heal at lifestone wait for skill to recharge then pop in again. it works best against monsters with no regen ability and counters those with regen

FloodSpectre
12-29-2007, 09:49 PM
I tend to do the same thing with my Warrior against bosses, but with the Gut skill, which causes bleeding DoT. Not sure if it's as effective as I'd like, but it certainly helps.

(name here)
12-29-2007, 10:12 PM
I also use the gut skill, but i prefer to wield a poison sword. my favorite skill is fireball, because it does area damage.