PDA

View Full Version : Multiplayer Bugs We've Noticed

TnuocEht
10-31-2015, 10:20 PM
Myself and 2 of my comrades have been playing, just gonna use this post to report any bugs we encounter. Note that some of these may not just be multiplayer bugs, but we often just play together.

- When trying to play with >2 people in a server, the two that are trying to connect will crash, the host will not. Seems only 2 can be in a server at a time (that number is including the host).

- Currently can't see skills of NPCs we find until invited to clan, this one has been occurring only recently.

- Adventurer win gives no reward from what we can tell.

- When a conjurer gets kicked from a clan, or dies, their summons appear to remain and will go rouge, killing friendlies.

- (Already seen in another post) We must pay other clans to "Discover" each other in the relations screen.

- Trades between player controlled clans do not work well, if at all.

- When the other player (Not the host) gets raided, the host will crash almost immediately upon the raid. This happens very often.

- NPCs will not accept some equipment that is obviously better than what they have through the clan armory system.

- The lag fluctuates between running smoothly and power point presentation. Probably the worst part. We know it'll get better with time though.

We are really enjoying the game, we enjoyed Din's Curse quite a bit in the past and this is quite the improvement. Thanks!

TnuocEht
11-02-2015, 07:54 PM
Also if anyone knows a better place to report bugs let me/us know.

Shadow
11-02-2015, 08:46 PM
Here is good.

TnuocEht
11-02-2015, 10:40 PM
Cool, thanks.
Some more!

- When one player discovers a different clan, the discovery message will appear for both players but will only actually appear in the relations screen for the player that initially discovered them.

- When other players are depositing items into their clan armory, the "No one wants [item]" will appear on the screens of both players.

TnuocEht
11-03-2015, 07:57 PM
- When the host player looks at "NPC Locations" its directed to the other players town and no action can be taken.

TnuocEht
11-05-2015, 12:37 AM
- When fighting necromancer enemies, it appears they have no limit to the amount of creatures they can summon, on top of that each one they do summon will have the "Player raised" buff as you can see. Often we will become overwhelmed to the point where we can't move and can't kill em fast enough, and just have to accept our fate. Second image doesn't look too bad but note the mini maps, all summoned.
http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/395549035381504572/F20F02B03904FEFEA67683BE973E0F51CA1208FD/
http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/391045911817912826/C2CC7259BC63627881DED7FB0C6599AF7DE38DB1/

TnuocEht
11-08-2015, 12:24 PM
- My chum who plays a Necromancer cannot bring his pets on a raid, when he selects raid his pets are kicked from the party like normal members usually are. His pets will stay in town as friendlies, if he wanted to he could just build up an enormous army at his clan base this way.

- When a monster invades one of our clans, both our clan bases are under attack by the same party of monsters, however it seems if its just a single boss-type monster that invades it is only for the one clan that was mentioned in the text update.

- This one is a bit hard to explain, when both our clans are under attack from the same invasion, monsters that are alive in the other players town can burn down buildings in the town they are not in. So after i clear out my town of monsters, if there are any still remaining in my friends town, they will burn down buildings in my town somehow. Very odd.

TnuocEht
11-08-2015, 02:06 PM
- When fighting necromancer enemies, it appears they have no limit to the amount of creatures they can summon, on top of that each one they do summon will have the "Player raised" buff as you can see. Often we will become overwhelmed to the point where we can't move and can't kill em fast enough, and just have to accept our fate.

We ran into another example of this today. This time it was an "Illusionist" enemy constantly spewing them. Also i misspoke; its the "NPC Raised" buff, 300% atk amr 500% hp, etc.

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/391045911832275533/664657BAC01F83043E691291EEB84C90E6CB22AF/

Professor Paul1290
11-16-2015, 10:50 PM
Not sure if you guys are running into this as well, but every time we play multiplayer at some point one player gets a "stuck" clan relations message (introduction, gifting, "we don't like what you are doing", and so on.) that will continuously repeat and won't let them get to the relations screen.

This has happened on every multiplayer game we've attempted so far and it's sort of blocking multiplayer for us right now.

TnuocEht
11-17-2015, 10:30 PM
Not sure if you guys are running into this as well, but every time we play multiplayer at some point one player gets a "stuck" clan relations message (introduction, gifting, "we don't like what you are doing", and so on.) that will continuously repeat and won't let them get to the relations screen.

This has happened on every multiplayer game we've attempted so far and it's sort of blocking multiplayer for us right now.

Yes we run into that, what we do is press the relations key, default r, then hit ignore until we can get to the relations screen again.

Seems that when a clan wants to talk to a player on the server, the message is sent to all players on the server, but usually only the player whom the message was intended can accept any offers.

TnuocEht
11-25-2015, 07:44 PM
Obviously not an exclusively multiplayer bug, gave us a good giggle though.
http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/389921374356509416/1554EE074B6546C2F6BBEEA7EBF0869A8FD46D63/

asaguda
11-26-2015, 05:43 AM
I'm just going to hijack this thread for general bug reporting purposes, and mention bugs I'm encountering myself here. :P

- Summons seem to count towards the party limit when you are trying to adventure with another clan. Choosing to adventure first and then summoning works, but if you have 2+ summons, the game will claim your party is already at max size. Choosing clan members to follow you works as expected. If you have clan members and 2+ summons in your party when you try to adventure with another clan, clan members will get sent back to town to make room presumably, but the game still claims your party is full.