PDA

View Full Version : Zombasite patch 0.904

Shadow
11-02-2015, 06:14 PM
Patch 0.904 of Zombasite is available over on the Zombasite patch page (http://www.soldak.com/Zombasite/Patches.html). Changes can be read here (http://www.soldak.com/Zombasite/Patches/Changes.html). This patch gives players more control of their clan, makes more clan info visible, adds a Commoner NPC class, fixes the poison cloud issues, and fixes a bunch of other minor issues.

Tuidjy
11-03-2015, 03:20 PM
When you need to remove a curse, and have NPCs that reduce the oil consumption, you cannot perform the action until you have the original amount required, as opposed to the reduced amount. So, while you only lose the displayed amount, you need to have the original amount, or it will not work.

I would not be surprised if all the other crafting ingredients have the same problem.

Tuidjy
11-03-2015, 03:35 PM
According to the clan info screen, my average happiness is -2, but I have exactly four clan members, and they are at 13, -21, -22, and -50. I'd say the average is -20.

Tuidjy
11-03-2015, 03:41 PM
Hmm... I would not be surprised if both of the problems above are due to crafting/food/happiness stats being improperly updated when the clan members kill each other.

I get different readings on crafting requirements depending on where I look, and some of the prompts reflect bonuses from people who are dead.

-----------

Yup, that was it. Hiring another clan member fixed both issues. I think that the clan stats are not properly updated when members die.

Oblivion
11-03-2015, 03:44 PM
When the game is in borderless windowed with more than 1 monitor it is trying to center it between both monitors

Shadow
11-03-2015, 04:35 PM
When the game is in borderless windowed with more than 1 monitor it is trying to center it between both monitors

I'm not seeing this on my setup. Is this in Windows? What is the resolution of both monitors.

Roswitha
11-03-2015, 05:14 PM
Can you move the inventory screen about half an inch to the left? I would like to put firebombs in my right click slot and the inventory is blocking it.

Oblivion
11-03-2015, 07:16 PM
I'm not seeing this on my setup. Is this in Windows? What is the resolution of both monitors.

Yeah, using windows 10. Main monitor is 1920x1080 and secondary is 1600x900.

Another bug (maybe?) as well: When you take damage from zombie infection your armor loses durability as well. Seems odd tbh.

EDIT: Oddly enough, it seems it didn't screw up centering it when I tried again. Weird.

Tuidjy
11-04-2015, 01:35 PM
I appreciate the clan information screen, but it really does not update properly.

Above, I discussed it not updating when someone dies. But it also does not properly update when I switch a member's focus. For example, when I move a cook from normal to R&R, the food consumption percentage goes down, but the food per hour does not.

Honestly, I am ABSOLUTELY not convinced that food consumption makes any sense right now. I am always surprised by the way my stock behaves, I can never guess whether I am doing well or not, and apart from exploits, I do not know how I would even go about getting a food win.

Food needs a lot more information. EVERYTHING that affects food consumption should be viewable somewhere: curse, focus, disease, zombie infection. I should not have to wonder "Why do 20 people eat 96 food per hour, but another 4 eat more?"

Tuidjy
11-04-2015, 02:15 PM
When we get a message "X now fears Y." I assume that a personality is added to the character's profile. It would be nice if it were marked as known, so that we did not have to remember it.

------------

At some point, you will have to look into the way relations between non-player clans work. I have two of the 'nicest' clans (Sisterhood and Guardians) next to each other, I am allied to both, I have two diplomatic NPCs, and members of the two clans adventure in the same area. Their relationships are still deteriorating quite quickly, and I have to constantly bribe them into truces.

------------

One of the dungeons has graphics that do not match the map's boundaries. You can freely walk through the walls. Here is a screenshot (http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=548053513) that may help you identify the dungeon. Notice how the map is correct it letting you know the walls are not an actual obstacle.

Tuidjy
11-04-2015, 10:19 PM
When your characters are under trees, neither environmental hazards nor the floating damage numbers are displayed. The combination is lethal.

Tuidjy
11-05-2015, 04:28 PM
Two of my clan members got married. They both received a last name that is displayed when you target them, but only one of them is listed with it in the clan info screen. They probably should get a personality trait married in their details screen.

Throwback
11-05-2015, 05:13 PM
The algorithm for clan members automatically replacing staves is definitely bugged/not working.

Tuidjy
11-05-2015, 07:16 PM
A wandering recruit's pets can still be harmed by multiple target attacks like ravage, which results in their owner attacking the player or clan members. When this happens, other clans can fight back, while the player and his friends cannot.

Roswitha
11-07-2015, 12:30 PM
Can you move the Food Rationing symbol out of the mini map?

Shadow
11-07-2015, 01:00 PM
Can you move the Food Rationing symbol out of the mini map?

What resolution are you playing on?

Roswitha
11-07-2015, 04:35 PM
What resolution are you playing on?

It's 1024x768. Full screen, if that's relevant.

Tuidjy
11-08-2015, 11:06 PM
If you restore a game that has an infected party member, the infection icon under his health bar is missing.

Tuidjy
11-09-2015, 02:13 AM
My magician unleashed an arcane barrage at a guy with a fire shield from quite far away - definitely further than two-handed sword range. For every magical bolt that hit him, she suffered a few points of damage. This DEFINITELY should not be happening - you should not suffer fire shield or thorn damage if you are attacking with arrows or magical projectiles... maybe not even if you are attacking with a long weapon like a two-handed sword, axe, staff, etc...

Tuidjy
11-09-2015, 03:44 PM
Siege towers probably should be immune to poison and deep wounds.

Tuidjy
11-09-2015, 05:12 PM
Please look again into minion identifying as enemies. I keep coming across wandering recruits whom I cannot enlist, because of their pets, I keep damaging pets with my area attacks, and I keep seeing other clans slaughter recruits, or attack my foragers, and pets seem to be involved every time.

Roswitha
11-11-2015, 02:11 AM
I was running patch 0.904 on a Mac when I saw these, so I thought I would put them here.

I can't close the clan screen with the X in the top right corner. I have to use done.

If I click on an NPC from another town, their town defense screen pops up.

I sent a group out to forage for potions. They finished while I was in a fight and dropped the potions in my inventory. Unfortunately, my inventory was full and the potions fell onto the ground. Then I died and went back to town. When I returned, the potions were gone.