PDA

View Full Version : Manage Insanity ?

Sgt TT
11-13-2015, 02:19 PM
Hi Everybody,

Thanks for this great game :).

How manage insanity ?
to avoid up and if it's up, to go down ?

Thanks for your tips.

Tuidjy
11-13-2015, 02:47 PM
Some people are just naturally prone to going insane quicker than others, depending on their personalities. When I find out that someone is, let us say, "Deranged", I expect that his insanity will have to be managed. Unless he brings something precious to the clan, I may just not bother.

On the other hand, if the person who casts Fire Shield happens to be have high insanity, I will try to keep it down. I will place him on R&R, and give him gear that reduces insanity - I may lock his inventory, so that it stays there.

I have a priest that is my Cold buffer, and she tends to go insane faster than most. I just set her on R&R every time her insanity goes over 40. I'd keep her there all the time, but she also mines gems, so I set her on normal as soon as she goes under 35.

I am sure that surrounding insanity prone people with the right clan members will help, but I have not done it yet. Maybe someone 'patient' and 'eloquent' or maybe 'religious' will help. Or maybe Shadow will introduce a 'Therapist' skill for priests. In my experience, that's what the good ones are, in real life - the oldest shrinks.

Sgt TT
11-14-2015, 01:01 PM
OMG my patch don't apply... on os X, just now, with the patch in the same folder that application...

& Thanks for your help (R&R mode) Tuidjy !

Caal
04-03-2016, 09:42 AM
I don't think I've seen an NPC skill that reduces insanity. Might be nice if there was a "Therapist" skill that did that.

Tuidjy
04-03-2016, 03:55 PM
Actually, I have seen it, once. It is called "Therapy" - I do not know whether Shadow added it after my post, or whether I just guessed it right.

The guy who had it was a priest, and also had Bravery as a buff. Too bad the character who recruited him died :-(

Shadow
04-04-2016, 02:15 PM
Actually, I have seen it, once. It is called "Therapy" - I do not know whether Shadow added it after my post, or whether I just guessed it right.

I added it after your post.