PDA

View Full Version : Zombasite patch 0.916

Shadow
01-22-2016, 03:01 PM
Patch 0.916 of Zombasite is available over on the Zombasite patch page (http://www.soldak.com/Zombasite/Patches.html). Changes can be read here (http://www.soldak.com/Zombasite/Patches/Changes.html). This patch makes clans more unique, balances clan relations better, improves many more effects, and fixes a bunch of other minor issues.

Caal
01-23-2016, 10:39 AM
The additional descriptions and UI changes that applied to the Loner option I believe should apply to the Family option as well.

Also, on the character select screen, a loner character has an LN in the options line, but the LN does not show up in the Options Key box

Crisses
01-24-2016, 11:42 PM
A few really strange things cropped up:

I touched an altar but didn't get a message for what it did. It just made the "heal & repair" sound and no message came up....

Unpassable boundaries between areas aren't always showing up on the world map. You have to explore it on the other side of the boundary to get it on the map.

Speaking of boundaries, I was in a cavern and a monster walked through walls between "rooms" -- then I found I could too. Weird. So not all dungeon walls have sprite collision or something....

Throwback
01-25-2016, 08:42 AM
Is Accuracy in the weaponmaster tree working?

I have 2 levels in it an neither of them shows up as changing my attack value, as confirmed by removing points then adding them again. Other passives seem to be working fine.

Shadow
01-25-2016, 12:09 PM
Is Accuracy in the weaponmaster tree working?

I have 2 levels in it an neither of them shows up as changing my attack value, as confirmed by removing points then adding them again. Other passives seem to be working fine.

You won't see it change the normal attack value because it only affects you when you are using a non-basic attack.

Throwback
01-25-2016, 06:00 PM
Cool, thanks.

Treacherous Jungle is currently miss-spelt as 'treachorous jungle.

Throwback
01-27-2016, 04:26 PM
I'm 90% sure I just saw a clan wipe out one of their allies.

I also *think* I had clans wiping other clans out without raiding, but I guess that could have been by meeting each other in the open world?