PDA

View Full Version : Zombasite patch 0.918

Shadow
02-05-2016, 01:58 PM
Patch 0.918 of Zombasite is available over on the Zombasite patch page (http://www.soldak.com/Zombasite/Patches.html). Changes can be read here (http://www.soldak.com/Zombasite/Patches/Changes.html). This patch makes monsters more unique, adds more ways to deal with NPCs, optimizes singleplayer and multiplayer better, and fixes a bunch of other minor issues.

Crisses
02-06-2016, 09:59 AM
When adventuring with another clan, why won't my companion use my town Healthstone? I can use theirs....

Caal
02-06-2016, 11:20 AM
+1 on that

Castruccio
02-06-2016, 07:45 PM
Now that adventure expeditions have been added, the expeditions tool tip should say that there are 3 types of expeditions instead of 2 (which it currently says).

Also, one thing I have wanted in all your games is a way to sort my quest log by location. Right now the quests appear in the log in the order in which they were accepted, but it would be SO NICE to have a way to order them by the area they are in.

Crisses
02-06-2016, 11:00 PM
Will ask for waypoint for "Retrieve important info from" and possibly other quests for friendlies and the waypoint comes up with a tooltip "Rumored Waypoint of" and the name is blank.

When I have a ranger with Lure in my town, they always seem to cast a lure near the teleporter and the noise from the lure fades but is omnipresent when I'm adventuring in other areas.

The dude I was "Adventure Together"ing with was attacking a wishing well....I wondered if he knew it was cursed.

Caal
02-07-2016, 11:19 AM
My clan screen shows me with a green exclamation point and also one next to the solved quests line, but the solved quest screen shows no quests. My bulletin board does not show the green exclamation point.

I've posted this before, but this time there is no person in the clan with a completed quest - I'm playing a loner character. I now have a solved quest I can't redeem.

Castruccio
02-07-2016, 11:33 AM
My clan screen shows me with a green exclamation point and also one next to the solved quests line, but the solved quest screen shows no quests. My bulletin board does not show the green exclamation point.

I have the same thing.

Caal
02-07-2016, 11:47 PM
Also, related to my last post, in the same game, there is an area with a phantom quest. It's a "gather items" quest. It's listed when you hover over the "i" on the map screen, but it's not listed on any clan's list of quests, including mine.

Caal
02-08-2016, 08:30 AM
Love potions don't stack.

Crisses
02-08-2016, 11:29 PM
I keep wondering whether or not selecting Random clans when creating a world is truly random -- I have yet to have 3 or 4 clans whenever I create a game using it.

"Can hunt/forage again" message -- even when I haven't hunted or foraged yet at all.

Throwback
02-09-2016, 03:20 AM

I've posted this before, but this time there is no person in the clan with a completed quest - I'm playing a loner character. I now have a solved quest I can't redeem.

Yup I've got this one too.