PDA

View Full Version : Zombasite patch 0.919

Shadow
02-12-2016, 03:55 PM
Patch 0.919 of Zombasite is available over on the Zombasite patch page (http://www.soldak.com/Zombasite/Patches.html). Changes can be read here (http://www.soldak.com/Zombasite/Patches/Changes.html). This patch fixes a few crashes and fixes a bunch of other minor issues.

Throwback
02-13-2016, 04:08 AM
It looks as though adventuring with other clans does not stop relationship decay, and neither does trading. From a 'have you forgotten about me' perspective, I feel like trading should reset the decay counter and co-adventuring should prevent decay altogether.

Can we have some sort of 'form posse' option (with a better name, obv) for defending our own town? I raided a town and it was great having 4 of my clan alongside me to handle the big group of enemies in the town.

Throwback
02-13-2016, 08:11 AM
While adventuring with Nemesis, all NPC possible recruits think the nemesis hero is an enemy and attack it. The Nemesis NPC also seems to prevent rescuing hostages.

Caal
02-13-2016, 10:43 AM
I'm still getting phantom quests for my loner character - quests that are listed on the map screen that have no quest giver. Items to fill the phantom quests drop. Collecting enough items to fill the quest cause the quest to go away on the map screen, but create an unredeemable solved quest.

In the Trius game, I could not recruit (or even see the equipment of) a conjurer with a summoned skelly, but was able to recruit a conjurer with a summoned scree.

I ignored an offer. When I went back to the trade screen, the item offered was gone, but the price remained (as if I was offering a gift). This only happens sometimes, not with all offers.

Sharpoint
02-13-2016, 11:40 AM
I ignored an offer. When I went back to the trade screen, the item offered was gone, but the price remained (as if I was offering a gift). This only happens sometimes, not with all offers.

This appears to be only a visual bug, and the other clan are still actually offering the item, at least in my experience

Castruccio
02-13-2016, 12:34 PM
Can we have some sort of 'form posse' option (with a better name, obv) for defending our own town? I raided a town and it was great having 4 of my clan alongside me to handle the big group of enemies in the town.

Is second this. Town defense is very cumbersome right now. This would be a huge help. It would also be really cool to be able to heal the members of your town defense team using f1-f9 for potions.

Throwback
02-13-2016, 05:33 PM
I'm still getting phantom quests for my loner character - quests that are listed on the map screen that have no quest giver. Items to fill the phantom quests drop. Collecting enough items to fill the quest cause the quest to go away on the map screen, but create an unredeemable solved quest.

I had one complete phantom quest when I updated to 0.918. Since then I get a number of quests like this but they are are all quests for people in town - you have to talk to them to get the quest, and talk to them to solve it.

Crisses
02-13-2016, 07:42 PM
When I kick someone out and they go renegade in my town, the town name is mis-reported in the message.

Exploding Barrels don't seem to explode underground.... This has been not happening for a while.

Caal
02-14-2016, 12:22 AM
I had one complete phantom quest when I updated to 0.918. Since then I get a number of quests like this but they are are all quests for people in town - you have to talk to them to get the quest, and talk to them to solve it.

That would work if I had clan members. I may not have specified it in that post, but the comment was supposed to have been made in reference to my character playing in loner mode (no clan members). Sorry for any confusion.

Crisses
02-14-2016, 06:02 PM
Not only do love potions not stack, they can't be dropped on NPCs or right-clicked to use. So I don't know how to use a love potion.

"Lore" -- gets dropped a good bit but I have no idea what that is either. Doesn't appear to do anything...? Seems new. Guess I'll check the release notes again.

Throwback
02-14-2016, 10:07 PM
There are still some obvious sound issues.

Poison clouds, fire and the 'raid' sound are completely out of proportion to all other sounds in the game - they are fare too loud. Furthermore, I don't need the raid sound to tell me when I have stopped raiding someone.

Caal
02-14-2016, 11:48 PM
Not only do love potions not stack, they can't be dropped on NPCs or right-clicked to use. So I don't know how to use a love potion.

"Lore" -- gets dropped a good bit but I have no idea what that is either. Doesn't appear to do anything...? Seems new. Guess I'll check the release notes again.

I haven't figured "Lore" out either, but I think love potions are used as gifts (gift button in clan screen).

Shadow
02-15-2016, 12:41 PM

Love potions can only be used on the NPC gift screen, so that not only can you specify who gets the item, but who the item came from.

Right now the only lore is zombie related and basically unlocks some zombie knowledge. If you already have that particular knowledge the lore won't do anything. I need to add some text that mentions you already knew the lore.

Crisses
02-16-2016, 07:32 PM
"Darlene the Wicked Witch" - listed as "Darlene the wandering recruit has died" when I killed her.

QuestTitleTreasureMapTomb not translated.

(sounds like the world will become much more interesting on the next patch...)

Throwback
02-18-2016, 07:13 AM
Adventuring with clans (at least those below non-aggression pact) causes you *lose* relations with them, wtf.

Caal
02-20-2016, 07:00 PM
I had a quest to kill a teleporting monster, but he was just outside playable boundaries. I could see him, but could not hit him. I tried throwing a flaming oil at him hoping he would teleport back into the playable area, but no such luck - he actually teleported further away (screenshot). It doesn't look like this quest can be resolved. This happened in .919, and I don't know if the latest patch addresses this.