PDA

View Full Version : Waitaminute... I killed that one already!

StealthBunny
12-29-2007, 12:52 PM
I've killed War three times in this game already, and he keeps coming back! Do monster regen like characters do? It's the same game - not a new one.

I've been playing this thing for over three weeks now, every day. You've got a really good one here.

Shadow
12-29-2007, 01:24 PM
No they don't regen/respawn like characters do. However, the game doesn't keep track of what unique monsters you have killed, so once you have killed them they are available to respawn or use in another quest. The only thing the game does do is it tries to make sure you don't have the same unique monster in multiple places at once.

Danny
01-03-2008, 04:39 PM
I've killed War three times in this game already, and he keeps coming back! Do monster regen like characters do? It's the same game - not a new one.

I've been playing this thing for over three weeks now, every day. You've got a really good one here.

Consider War to be your Skeletor to your He-Man!... No seriously!...

If I find I am fighting the same boss over and over generally I name him or her as my arch nemisis who is spening every minute of his or her day plotting my downfall heh! :D