PDA

View Full Version : Zombasite patch 0.920

Shadow
02-19-2016, 04:26 PM
Patch 0.920 of Zombasite is available over on the Zombasite patch page (http://www.soldak.com/Zombasite/Patches.html). Changes can be read here (http://www.soldak.com/Zombasite/Patches/Changes.html). This patch allows some monsters to pickup and use items, fixes a big slowdown in multiplayer, fixes a bunch of quests not showing up, and fixes a bunch of other minor issues.

Throwback
02-19-2016, 06:05 PM
I am adventuring with the Demon Spears (non-aggression pact). I am losing reputation with them. Is this perhaps intended? ie they are adventuring with me out of their goodwill, which is being used up?

If it is intended, I would like some way to increase my reputation with the clan other than giving them money. They won't trade with me, even for 1 CP, and giving items has no effect on reputation. I can't create rumours about myself (which is the same as giving them money anyway), and they don't have many quests which I can do for them.

I'm currently leaving their quests untouched in the hope one of their enemies will start sending invasions to their town, thus generating quests for me to do. That seems pretty backwards to me - perhaps there should be some sort of reward for completing all a clan's available quests, such as that faction no longer has reputation decay or something.

Caal
02-19-2016, 08:18 PM
My hunter character no longer functions in the .920 patch. I constantly get "Out of range" when trying to use the bow. A shooting related animation plays, but the arrow animation does not, and no damage is done. When I drop back to version .919, the hunter works normally.

Also on loading a game in .920, my party gets disconnected. I have to re-do my party each time I reload.

Shadow
02-19-2016, 08:37 PM
My hunter character no longer functions in the .920 patch. I constantly get "Out of range" when trying to use the bow. A shooting related animation plays, but the arrow animation does not, and no damage is done. When I drop back to version .919, the hunter works normally.

Damn, I guess version 0.921 will come out sooner than I expected.

Caal
02-19-2016, 11:51 PM
Just checked my lightning throwing conjurer - same issue.

Castruccio
02-20-2016, 12:30 AM
Same on my Ranger.

Shadow
02-20-2016, 12:46 AM
Yeah, I have it fixed and I'm working on getting 0.921 out tonight.

Shadow
02-20-2016, 02:00 AM
Patch 0.921 is now up on our website. Steam version should be up soon.

ErysLance
02-20-2016, 05:09 AM
Is it possible to add an option to stop every NPC spamming me with their new gray item quality items they pick up? I also get spammed with their locations as a result.

Edit: I found the NPC continuously trying to pick up an item, resulting in the negotiation spamming. She exploded with loot right afterwards, though.

Caal
02-20-2016, 08:42 AM
I had a clan member with a solved quest. He went insane and had to be killed before I had a chance to redeem the quest. Now I have a solved quest indicator on my clan screen and no solved quests on the list. I think the former clan member caused it.

Caal
02-21-2016, 12:53 PM
Some of the undead knights have green health bars instead of red, but they behave like enemies and not allies, and can be killed.

Caal
02-21-2016, 01:06 PM
I have a quest with no location (screenshot). Clicking on the map icon on the bottom right does nothing. Doing a search from the quest screen charges my account but does not put a waypoint on the map

Caal
02-21-2016, 02:23 PM
The issue above might be related to what looks like a non-existent area on my map (screenshot). Supposedly, Zanely Downs is located northeast of Horberg, which is where the waypointed monster is, but there appears to be no way to get there

Crisses
02-24-2016, 09:44 PM
Earthquake & Ice Machine area/map text says "in the dungeon" but they're above ground.

Death Rune sounds twice -- like the postman. Is this on purpose? :)

Soul Harvest - labeled as passive/support skill (red) but costs 10 mana and insists it wants to be triggered like a buff. It casts like a buff, maybe it should last more than 15 seconds.