PDA

View Full Version : Shoulder armor animation

Gauner
03-12-2016, 10:38 AM
Hello Guys,

i have one simple question.
Why is there no shoulder armor animation at the charakater ingame?
In depths of peril you could see the shoulder armors, and they looked pretty cool in my opinion.
Or am i just stupid an there is a option anywhere to hide it, just like with helmets?

Cheers

Tuidjy
03-12-2016, 03:51 PM
You mean models, I assume. I also noticed that some shoulder armors leave more of your arms bare than I would have expected. I guess they are just shoulder pads. But if you look at late game armors, they seem fine. My guess is just that some armors have smaller models than they should.

If you look at the arms of this character (www.soldak.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36281), you'll notice they're covered.

Gauner
03-13-2016, 09:00 AM
Sry you are right i meant models ofc.
Okay you are right on the screenshoot there is some kind of shoulder pad.
But i would appreaciate it if shoulder armor would look bit bigger like they did in depths of peril, but maybe thats just me :D
i have to admit im just a fan of big nasty barbarian shoulder armors :D

Maybe Devs think about it and change it that would love to see that!

Shadow
03-14-2016, 11:16 AM
I think we decided we didn't like the look and turned them off. It looks like all of the art assets are still there though.

Gauner
03-19-2016, 03:27 PM
Okay thx for the reply. so would it be possible to implement it somehow as a mod if the old assets are still there?
sry if the question is stupid but i dont realy know much about those things.

Shadow
03-21-2016, 02:14 PM
It would be fairly easy to mod (if you know how to mod). You would just need to set the parm ShowOnBody to 1 in the BaseShouldersLeather, BaseShouldersMail, and BaseShouldersPlate database entries.

Gauner
03-23-2016, 03:34 PM
Thank your for your reply i appreciate it.
well im totaly lost on that, if someone has the time to do it for me
it would be cool, if not im also fine :D

Cheers

Shadow
03-24-2016, 06:31 PM
Ok, I decided to add an option in 0.925 that will let you turn the shoulders models on if you like that look.

Gauner
03-25-2016, 10:05 AM
Oh wow thats freaking amazing!:):)
Big thanks to you.