PDA

View Full Version : Zombasite demo available!

Shadow
03-23-2016, 02:40 PM
The demo for Zombasite is now available for Windows, Mac, and Linux. You can download it from the Zombasite demo page (http://www.soldak.com/Zombasite/Demo.html). I will also add mirrors as I get them.

booman
03-23-2016, 04:41 PM
Love the Linux Demo! The first thing I noticed is that I can explore the Menu level. As in... I can click the edge of the screen and the background scrolls around so I can see the action. Very cool feature! I loved watching monsters and characters go "at it" before even playing the game.

By the way, it runs perfectly in Mint 17.3 64-bit with my GeForce 9800 GT. Its an older video card with older drivers, but still ran fine! I will test at home on my GeForce 550 Ti and my GeForce GTX 950 as well.

I love the new textures and lighting. Shadows are looking amazing and the specular/bump effects are very nice as well. Awesome upgrades to your engine!

I also love how you can explore outdoors and then choose to go into a dungeon. This is almost open-world for me and I"m loving it.

I hope you guys can eventually add a camera rotation feature later on. So I can rotate the camera around my character to get a nice view of the action.

Great job so far! I hope cooperative is planned because I'll definitely buy at least two copies.

Shadow
03-23-2016, 07:02 PM
Great job so far! I hope cooperative is planned because I'll definitely buy at least two copies.

The multiplayer is co-op.

booman
03-23-2016, 07:09 PM
Yes! That is what I wanted to hear