PDA

View Full Version : Quest target request

Delve
12-30-2007, 11:14 PM
If it's not too unbalancing, would it be possible to prevent worm types (tentacle beasts etc) from being quest targets? It's horribly irritating to finally chew through 3 or 4 uniques only to not be able to track down that last target because it's being cowardly.

I spent so long looking before I gave up that another unique grew up, started a riot of ice elementals, and demolished most of the town before I started doing my job properly again.

Kruztee
12-31-2007, 04:22 AM
Yeah, they can be frustrating...
I don't think this one's a game breaker though, just bad luck, especially in a group of baddies. In a cruel way, it's probably your own fault for not taking care of the original unique monster before he had a chance to form a group:D

I like to hit the burrowers with poison or some damage over time spell. It continues to work even when they are buried and the numbers that float up as they take damage will also give you a clue as to where they will surface next!http://www.soldak.com/forums/images/icons/icon14.gif

Delve
12-31-2007, 03:25 PM
On a much happier note, I discovered that the CTRL key will show you exactly where the little blighters are hiding, thus saving me much angst and frustration.

Now if only I'd found that key before I canceled the quest. :)