PDA

View Full Version : Zombasite patch 0.928

Shadow
04-15-2016, 02:37 PM
Patch 0.928 of Zombasite is available over on the Zombasite patch page (http://www.soldak.com/Zombasite/Patches.html). Changes can be read here (http://www.soldak.com/Zombasite/Patches/Changes.html). This patch adds quest histories, trees now fade out when in way, fixes a major slowdown, gods now take a more active role, and fixes a bunch of other minor issues.

Tuidjy
04-16-2016, 03:07 PM
I am still getting enemies that appear golden on the minimap. So far, it's been cruel Torvas.

My clan members in my party still refuse to heal at allies' healthstones.

Faceless
04-16-2016, 04:40 PM
I've seen gold Torvas too. I was wondering if it was tied to some kind of taunt effect granted to the monsters, since the gold outline seemed to only pop up while I had a taunt debuff active on my character.

Shadow
04-16-2016, 05:12 PM
Are these in new worlds since yesterday's patch? If not, they might just be monsters spawned in before.

Tuidjy
04-16-2016, 07:48 PM
New worlds. Even new characters :-( My loner guys have been dying like flies, so now I am trying a loner gal. Maybe I will be more careful with her.

xtxlx
04-16-2016, 10:50 PM
If you use arcane essence on a gemstone, it adds a prefix and/or suffix to the gem but doesn't change the abilities any.

Also, if you use arcane essence on a relic, it adds abilities but they seem specced to a level 1 relic. I get +1 defense, +1% minion armor and so forth.

Throwback
04-17-2016, 09:34 AM
I'm getting skeleton knights (the guys with sword & shield) who are green (marked friendly). They attack me, but I can't attack them with auto-attacks - only special attacks. My party members attack them as normal.

Tuidjy
04-17-2016, 08:22 PM
When you use "arcane essence" on the highest level potions, the essence is consumed, but the potions are not improved. It's adding insult to injury, considering how badly the performance of zombie resistance potions degrades once you surpass their maximum level, i.e. when you are level 92 trying to cure yourself with a level 72 potion.

Tuidjy
04-19-2016, 01:10 AM
I am still getting guards that require levels above 100, namely 103. I think level 100 should let you use anything.

GTD-Carthage
04-19-2016, 09:13 AM
Would like to report encountering undead knights (flying disembodied armor guys with sword and shield?) with brown highlights too - and my Nemesis messaging me:

##3## is now completely unencumbered.

Tuidjy
04-20-2016, 04:25 PM
There is a huge difference is how fast my clan members level.

Of course, there is the core group which pretty much keeps pace with my character, the ones that accompany me in battle. With one of two +combat experience equipment pieces, they advance just fine, even as I rotate them into the party and out.

Then there are those who get decent experience from their support skills: transmuters, diplomats, and to a lesser degree smiths and craftsmen. Early game, they even outpace me, but by level 80-90 they start falling behind. Usually they at level 95 by the time I max out.

And then, there are people who should be leveling, because their skills are being used... but do not. For example, my enchanter, who was one of my starting recruits, is level 73, and I am three areas into Ultimate. Since level 20 or so, every single piece of gear I have has been fully enchanted, and he has made it cheaper. But he never got any credit for it, just as sages, trackers, farmers, and cooks never get any.

Even stranger, my hunters and fishermen are also lagging behind. Every hour, like clockwork, they go out and risk their lives, but they are all around level 75, near the bottom, barely above the buffers, who must have cast tens of thousands of buffs, and have nothing to show for it.

Is this deliberate? I think that it needs looking into.

=============

On a somewhat unrelated note, can something be done about True Aim overwriting Hardiness? I have to constantly watch for my well meaning priest taking down her colleague's buff as I walk by, and reducing my hit points by over six thousand. In Ultimate areas, this can get me killed, and I have to reload the game to fix it (to remove the buff, nothing fixes getting a hardcore character killed). I do not want to fire her, she is married, popular and my one and only head shrinker.

The mechanism for it is already in there, because priests do not overwrite their resistance buffs, nor does the Hardiness caster overwrite True Aim. It must be just a matter of a parameter that has not been set.

Tuidjy
04-21-2016, 08:45 PM
A trap randomly teleported my character in the corner of a house, next to a barrel. There is no way for her to move, and if she did not have a teleport stone, she would have had to abandon the area.

http://i.imgur.com/qOi1B7q.jpg (http://i.imgur.com/BDdawMO.jpg)

Click the cropped version to get the whole screenshot.

Caal
04-23-2016, 10:09 AM
I have nine quests in my quest log with one empty space. I am unable to put another quest into the remaining slot, getting the message that my quest log is full. Going to the empty slot and pressing delete doesn't help.

Shadow
04-23-2016, 12:13 PM
I have nine quests in my quest log with one empty space. I am unable to put another quest into the remaining slot, getting the message that my quest log is full. Going to the empty slot and pressing delete doesn't help.

Can you send me your save game?