PDA

View Full Version : Disappearing Stair Case

Arjun123
04-29-2011, 12:46 AM
Earlier today my toon was on the 4th level of the Ancient Crypt, and trying to make his way down to the fifth level. This should have been an easy task, as the level was cleared and he had been down the staircase before. I returned to the room in which the staircase has been, but it disappeared, although it was still indicated as being present in the room on the mini map. I saved and reloaded the game, and the stairway down reappeared in a different location on the level. This was the first time I've encountered this bug!

Draganoth
08-17-2011, 05:36 AM
Earlier today my toon was on the 4th level of the Ancient Crypt, and trying to make his way down to the fifth level. This should have been an easy task, as the level was cleared and he had been down the staircase before. I returned to the room in which the staircase has been, but it disappeared, although it was still indicated as being present in the room on the mini map. I saved and reloaded the game, and the stairway down reappeared in a different location on the level. This was the first time I've encountered this bug!

I have no idea how this is possible to happen, (Too much activity?)

But I suppose the world had to generate, And that floor was corrupt (ish?) So it reloaded the stairs? If this is correct, The chests must have reloaded too.