PDA

View Full Version : If one of main npcs dies in Adventure and Total War,can new one be recruited?

Mithur
10-13-2019, 03:16 PM
In both those scenarios my warmaster died becouse Nemesis keep sends named monsters to town,but in the end i won each scenario. After warmaster death i cant give done quests(if they werent taken before when he was alive) or take new quests (that shows up after his death),lot of xp not gained for those quests :(. And quest to recruit new warmaster dont show up in any of this scenario.

ulk_underscore
10-14-2019, 01:17 PM
You can solve quests in you quest window (if you accepted them) or in the clan relationship window (press "R" > click on your clan/town > solve quests).

Mithur
10-14-2019, 05:12 PM
You can solve quests in you quest window (if you accepted them) or in the clan relationship window (press "R" > click on your clan/town > solve quests).

I know how to solve quest that i have in my quest log that were taken from warmaster when he was alive,but when he died i can't get or solved new quests that require his apperance in town,and don't have option to recruite new one from steward to avoid this problem.
Also maybe its restriction to those scenarios, but what strange i recieve quests to recruite main npc in scenarios that don't require them-like Escape/Nightmare/Survive/Collapsing Cave.

Shadow
10-17-2019, 01:24 PM
It is supposed to eventually give you a way to get a new Warmaster (at least in scenarios where there was a warmaster in the first place).